Amanda + Adam = marrried! | Cypress, TX Photographer

When I was in seventh grade band class, I met a girl who played the flute.  We ended up being BFF's...because of the fact that we sucked at clarinet (me) and flute (her) and we both happened to be last chair.  Over the years,  her 2 sisters became the sisters I never had - little did I know, I would have the honor of photographing her little sister Amanda at her wedding 19 years later.  Hold on...is that possible that I was in 7th grade 19 YRS AGO??? Oh my gosh...I'm getting old. 

Amanda and Adam had their wedding and reception at Cole's Country in Cypress.  What a wonderful setting and you couldn't have asked for better weather (minus the mosquitoes)!  Well, enough of my rambling about how old I have gotten - her are some sneak peeks from Amanda and Adam's perfect day....congratulations guys and best wishes on a wonderful life together!








































7 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job Britney, they look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first wedding shoot. Looks like you did an excellent job.

Anonymous said...

Britney, I can't thank you enough for taking this challenge on. You've always been a sister to me, and I knew I didn't want anyone else but you to shoot us. I knew you were good, heck I knew you were great, but I never in my wildest dreams imagined you being able to catch Adam and I in our true forms. I will forever cherish these photos. And I look forward to having more shoots with you in the future. I love you sister Britney. Thank you again!
Amanda Zuehlke-Simmons

*Jennifer* said...

these are stunning! I LOVE the one with the flower girl(assuming) with Amanda's grandfather and the first one of the dress. you did a wonderful job and it looked like it was a perfect day!

Anonymous said...

great pics as always...gorgeous dress! Jerre'

Anonymous said...

Britney - these are wonderful pics.
I can't believe this is your first wedding shoot !
You captured some moments that are priceless !
Lisa Goldsmith

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pics!

Post a Comment

Give me some love! :)